Coaching with Eric
- Detailed monthly program, updated daily if needed, depending on life schedule, performance, and feed back from athlete.
- Unlimited contact
- Review of past training
- An initial consultation, fitness and back ground assessment
- Goal analysis
- One on One monthly training session
- Setup of an annual training program
- Physiological testing
- Bike fit, done in Denver, CO. (discount)
- Equipment assessment
- Heart rate analysis
- Power training analysis
- Race analysis
- Pedal stroke analysis done on a trainer and during one on one ride.
- Access and use of ALL our partners and sponsors
- **Access to our suport forums *NEW*.
- **Access to our winter "Hour of Power" workout library*NEW*.
- **Free team membership to Fuelary.*NEW*
- **Free Access to the Boulder running group*NEW*
- **Cooperate membership to RallySport AC.*NEW*
- **FREE access to our advanced cycling classes (winter)*NEW*
- **Access to Coach Eric's Swimming classes.
- ***CURRENTLY ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT***
No set up fee.
Interested athletes contact me for a free consultation.
You will get premier access to our group workout, training camps, team sponsors and get first access to One on One coaching spots when they open. 24-7 Coaching gives you the "how and why" of training with top of the field coaching support and support form 100's of virtual training partners.
The best workouts and training plans are useless if used in correctly. 24- 7 Coaching complements any training plan extremely well and is the ideal for the self coached athlete with a limited budget! JOIN HERE,http://app.madsync.net/home?domain=madsync.ekendurancecoaching.com
Coaching with Derek
- Custom Coaching gives you guidance of a full time coach without high cost. your program is still flexible and %100 customized for you and your goals. Areas of focus will be "weakness training", Training areas of the individuals weakness and strengths when necessary.
- Monthly (4 week) training plan.
- Annual training plan set up, key races, etc...
- Monthly conference call. To go over key points in the training to come.
- Testing, done by athlete, to determine "training zones."
- Training zones (power and HR) set up for each individual athlete.
- Weakness training.
- Key workouts. Monthly/ weekly that will focus on the individuals weak areas differently in each phase.
- Access to our suport forums*NEW*.
- Training Peaks account.